Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picking a Side

Go down 
+3
JELLO
BeNegativee
DM_Overcome
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dm_mr kite

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Picking a Side - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picking a Side   Picking a Side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:42 am

Which zombie survival server? I'm hosting a server currently. Also, if you want forlorn back up and running I can host it for you.
Back to top Go down
Circle-Of-Death
Knight
Knight
Circle-Of-Death

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Side   Picking a Side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:25 am

Yea l dont blame any of you for giving up on NWO.. Its just a "Meh" game.. But been playing Aion, another MMO. But it can be pretty fun at times. As for NWNs l play Arelith as well. Got a few characters on there.. Also play on Sinfar with some of my friends. They got a few fun things. Like the arena and a CTF game that they host. But as for Forlorn. I would love to see the old server again. IF I Could only log onto it though. *sighs.*
Back to top Go down
DM_Overcome
DM_Overcome

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Side   Picking a Side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:02 pm

neverwinter online was great while it lasted. they suffer from what most games fall victim to. a very limited end game and the repetitive lv60 campaign thing Sleep  at the moment only game i play is Diablo3 Reaper of Souls. arguable even ROS suffers from same thing, no real end game. you get stronger to fight same things quicker. till you are overpowered. what happened to video games  Sad 

battletag Vicho#1807

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vicho-1807/hero/44233940

have been considering re-installing path of exile haven't touched it since beta. its a dung crawler hack/slash sorta thing and its free  Suspect
Back to top Go down
BeNegativee
Legend
Legend
BeNegativee

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Side   Picking a Side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:13 am

So, dunno if anyone is exactly interested but Blackstone Keep is still up. The IP address is 99.123.184.178:5300 sadly no one really plays. I come on from time to time, so do the other bros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking a Side   Picking a Side - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking a Side
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NEVERWINTER :: Forlorn on Neverwinter-
Jump to: