Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gauntlgrym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeNegativee
Legend
Legend
BeNegativee

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Gauntlgrym Empty
PostSubject: Gauntlgrym   Gauntlgrym I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:27 pm

So we can go there now, but I do not quite understand it. I thought this was the PvP? When I checked it out there was like three dungeons or events possible to do? While PvP you can do without the Gauntlgyrm but must be 60th level? If anyone has any knowledge of this place, share it here! Cause I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
JELLO
Admin
Admin
JELLO

Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Gauntlgrym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauntlgrym   Gauntlgrym I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:17 pm

From the wiki.

Quote :
Gauntlgrym's first room is the only place you can go unless the event is taking place. Once the event starts, a gate opens in the wall and the rest of the map is accessible. You do 3 stages of events, basically farming items and bringing them back. The character with the most items farmed gets a reward. The Luskan Corsairs and the Delzoun Explorers each get their own map instance, so everyone in the map is on your side. After these timed events are complete, you queue for a Gauntlgrym dungeon.

J
Back to top Go down
https://forlorncity.forumotion.com
BeNegativee
Legend
Legend
BeNegativee

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Gauntlgrym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauntlgrym   Gauntlgrym I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:53 pm

Yep, I tried this event. Once it starts there is a score board, half the meter is filled with Explorers, other half Luskan. Within about three seconds the Explorers filled the entire meter probably due to their vast amount of players. This event was also very confusing for me, and laggy! So laggy! So I ended up just bailing. I would like for some of us to try this together and see if we can get through it and get a better understanding of this whole thing. Cause it kicked my butt.  Shocked 

Apparently the reward for the first event, was a PVP buff for your allegiance? Not really sure. Though PVP is fun, I did a few runs. I got teased by other Rangers on my team, naturally... any MMO I PVP apparently I play the wrong PVP class or do not have my character built for it.  Neutral Stupid teasers! I will show you! *Shakes fist at* You are lucky I do not have my Cosmos. I'm not "Cute" I'll mess you up!

... Some ranger on my team said "Rain of arrows in PVP? Lol. That's cute." Except without my proper grammar that badass 12 year old ranger! I will get you...
Back to top Go down
JELLO
Admin
Admin
JELLO

Number of posts : 877
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Gauntlgrym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauntlgrym   Gauntlgrym I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:19 pm

I would imagine that PvP skills would be best honed in the 5v5 at the Trade of Blades. Figure out what works, what's lame and what requires lots of skill and practice. I'm hoping to have more time to get my game on real soon here. Stupid busy life crap. I has games to play!

Mad 
Back to top Go down
https://forlorncity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Gauntlgrym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauntlgrym   Gauntlgrym I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gauntlgrym
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NEVERWINTER :: Quests, Crawls and Events-
Jump to: